Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sketch Tuesday: State of Mind



Here is Jessica's picture that represents something from the state of Washington. I am sure we don't have blue Rhodies here, but she wanted one (her favorite color), and asked me if it was ok to make a flower blue. I said go for it.



She use watercolor crayons to make her drawing.


If you would like to join Sketch Tuesday head on over to Barb's blog and find out the details. Next week's sketch is A Bowl of Fruit (draw a piece of fruit). Anyone can join, young and old alike.

4 comments:

Lori C., Texas said...

I love the colors! So, pretty.

Lisa~ said...

Jessica... you did an excellent job! The colors are very pretty...

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! You always do such a beautiful job, Jessica!

*hitting my forehead on the wall* I am never going to remember. I will try again next week. :)

my5wolfcubs said...

I love it! Just beautiful with the water color crayons.
Maybe...MAYBE...I'll remember to do this next week.
Lee