Monday, July 30, 2007

Holly At Miracle Ranch Summer Day Camp 2007: The Rodeo

Now is time to share about the event you all have been waiting for... *Ü* The RODEO!

Holly had so much fun participating in this event. They had an opening ceremony, where cowboys and cowgirls (the wranglers) rode around the area with flags and we sang our
National Anthem.



Then Holly participated in a sack race, barrel race, and a stake race where she was able to ride the horse with out any help; down the arena a little ways, turn around a stake that was at the opposite end and head back to the starting line.


She came in 3rd place for the stake race and received a yellow ribbon. After this camp, our daughter wants to get her own horse and compete in anything and everything to do with horses.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What fun... I know Chhristian always loved her lesson out their.

Holly, Congratulations on the ribbon! I hope you get that horse someday too! *Ü*

I love your daily promise on here Tina.... I will remember the promise today! Its a promise.

Lisa

my5wolfcubs said...

I love horses and ponies, too! Glad you had a wonderful, fun time, Holly! :)
Lee (from the WTM board)