Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nice Matters Award

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"This award is for those blogger's who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

Thank you Lisa for thinking of me! I feel so.... SPECIAL!

I am glad you found out the scoop on how to pass this on & posted the details, because I would have been asking you all those same questions! That was a very "NICE" thing for you to do for others!

Now for me to pass it on to 3 wonderful bloggers....

The one person that jumps out at me immediately is Tami! She is always thoughtful, helpful, encouraging, sharing, inspiring, and so much more. I always enjoy seeing her posts on the WTM board and viewing her blog. She is so creative and always doing wonderful learning projects with her dd, or heading out on some kind of adventure with her family. Thank you, Tami for being you!

Another person that comes to mind is my dear friend Roberta! Though she doesn't blog much about her homeschooling side of life (still hoping she will....), I enjoy her blog and enjoy seeing the silly things her dh comes up with to post. They are both wonderful people.

And finally, a person that came to my aid when I just created this blog for the 1st time. I had no idea what I was doing... I was frustrated... confused... and a wee bit angry at my computer for a little while. So I posted a "HELP ME", post to the WTM board and this person contacted me... A total stranger to her... to help a fellow blogger in need. I couldn't thank her enough for all the emailing back and forth and the wonderful advice she gave me. Thank you for being so nice, Melkhi!

I wish I could pass it on to more people, as I think there are so many helpful & "NICE" bloggers out there!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Tami, full-time mom; part-time foodie said...

Hi Tina!

Awwww, that is so sweet of you to think of me! I have never received a n award before - this is my very first one! Woo hoo! I am so humbled by your thinking of me, when there are so many wonderful NICE bloggers. Thanks for being such a *nice* blogger friend!

: )
Tami
grinning from ear to ear!

Tina in WA said...

You are Very, Very welcome! *Ü*

~Tina

Meliss said...

Hi Tina!

Thanks so much for the award. I was glad to help you, because I remember when I first started blogging and didn't know anything about html etc. Some of my relatives actually know a lot about this, but were too busy to help me much. Some people online helped me here and there and gave me hints. I picked up a lot by trial and error. I think it is fun to give others a leg up when I can on getting started blogging!

Tina in WA said...

You're welcome! And I appreciate you help more than you could ever know!

I am trying to help others out too. When ever a question I know something about (which isn't too much yet), I try and lend a helping hand.

Blessings,

Tina