Monday, February 11, 2008

HOAC Lapbook Freebie


For this week only (ending 2-18), Homeschollestore is giving away In The Hands of a Child's Mary Cassatt Lapbook. This is a wonderful lapbook for an artisit appreication study. Head on over to Homeschoolestore to get your free lapbook.


Project Pack Details:

Mary Cassatt was an American painter during the late 1800’s. Your student can complete a lapbook on one of the first impressionists in history with the Project Pack from In the Hands of a Child. This 56-page unit includes a 9-page Research Guide with information about Mary’s childhood, family, and her experiences as an artist as well as examples of her work. In addition, you will find 17 hands-on activities to help your student learn about this famous woman!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I downloaded that Mary Cassatt lapbook last time it was the freebie at HOAC. Still haven't used it. I really love freebies, but then I like to make my own. What a paradox.

But Mary Cassatt is on the docket for artist study this year. So I'll pull this file up at that time.

Tina in WA said...

I downloaded it then too. I plan on using this one along with Amy Pak's Artist of the 16th-20th Centuries Activity-Pak. If you haven't seen it yet, check out www.homeschoolinthewoods.com It is wonderful. :o)

I have made a couple on my own. I am currently working on a big one for Russia. I haven't put this much effort into making them for myself before. But I am really pleased at how it is coming along. :o)

Thanks for stopping by!

~Tina