Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Alive!!!

Jessica and Holly both did a sketch Tuesday project this week.

Jessica drew our bird Coconut. She (our bird) is a Black Headed Africian Caique Parrot, using colored pencils. The bird is sitting in her pink bed. She sleeps in here and just loves her bed.


Holly drew a unicorn using water color crayons. Holly LOVES to draw horses.


If you would like to join Sketch Tuesday (4-15 is the next show: turn in sketch on 4-14) and/or see more wonderful sketches, please visit Barb at The Heart of Harmony for more information. Anyone can join! Next time the assignment is: Draw a Leaf!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the look of the water color crayons. Have you also tried water color pencils? I need to get some of those.

Tina in WA said...

I haven't tried the pencils yet. That is on my list of wants. :o)

I too love the look of the water color crayons. I am so glad we have this medium option to use.

Thanks for stopping bye and saying, "HI".

~Tina

Tami, full-time mom; part-time foodie said...

I love your sketches! YOu have a very talented family. My dd is a horse nut as well. Are you saving for art school yet? ;)

: )
Tami