Sunday, May 11, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:

Homeschooling & mother of 3. Oh I was also the Children's Director for our church.

Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate Chip ice cream with teeny tiny chocolate chip shavings
2. Almost anything with Coconut
3. Homemade popcorn with LOTS of butter
4. Fruit Salads (just different types of fruit cut up in a bowl, and of course I have to add a little coconut with that)
5. Does Coconut Lattes Count as a snack? I know they count as a meal if you're counting calories. *Ü*

In the real world:

What you see at my blog is who I am. *Ü* There is a little more to me I guess, but not sure how to share it in this post. It is just something you'd have to find out if we get the wonderful opportunity to meet each other IRL. *Ü*

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off Debt
2. Purchase a home big enough for everyone to have their own rooms, an office for Greg and one for me, a guest room, and just LOTS of room to entertain my family and friends. Oh and have it be on LOTS of acreage
3. Take care of my mom
4. Donate $$ to support programs/charities I want to
5. Give some to family and friends
6. Travel (with family AND friends)
7. Oh this list could go on and on....

Five jobs that I have had:

1. Worked at my parents Donut Shop
2. Dairy Queen Counter girl and drive thru attendee
3. Day Care Assistant
4. Asst. Manger/Desk Clerk at a motel
5. Worked at a third party administer for a health insurance company

Three of my habits:

1. Check email, blogs, WTM, Yahoo groups in the mornings... and other undisclosed times during the day.
2. Planning... I am always planning something...
3. Talk with my hands (something I am trying to not do that much)

Five places I have lived:

1. North Carolina
2. Japan
3. Arizona
4. California
5. Washington

What do you want others to get from your blog:

I originally started this so my family (especially those in NC), could see what my family was up to. I am horrible at a keeping in touch and thought this would be a wonderful way to do it.

I would love to offer encouragement and help to other homeschoolers across the world. To share idea's, and to learn from other homeschooling families.

Who am I tagging:

1. Someone/Anyone that wants to join in the fun...
2. And another person...
3. That means You!
4. Just make sure...
5. You leave a comment here so I can check out your post as well. I would love to learn more about you. *Ü*

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

Mmmm...popcorn with lots of butter, yum! I had a great blog-break and just posted my 2008-2009 plan...can't say I'll be blogging regularly but I wanted to post something! Thanks for checking in on me. :)
Lee