Friday, November 2, 2007

SUPER Pumpkin Seeds

WOW! I just made the BEST batch of pumpkin seeds EVER! Can you tell I am a little excited? *Ü* Every year I try to make these... they never turn out like I had hoped.

While visiting a friend, she whipped up a batch of seeds that were delicious. I asked her how she did it. She said she rinsed them and added garlic salt and baked them at 350 until they were brown. She said the key was to turn them frequently.

So today I decided to give it a try. Here is my "secret" recipe:

Pumpkin Seeds
Garlic Salt
Johnny's Garlic Seasoning
Olive Oil

Place Pumpkin Seeds in a gallon size zip lock baggie. Add many shakes of Garlic Salt and Johnny's Garlic Seasoning. Pour in a little bit of Olive Oil, (enough to coat the seeds well). Shake bag and place them on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 turn every 4 min. I didn't time this, but I would say it took about 6-8 4 min turning of seeds to get them golden brown.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: